Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Did I start this rumor?

I bought tickets to when WWE Raw comes from Charlotte, NC on June 15th, 2009. In wwe.com's page about it and the Time Warner Cable arena page all state it will be a special 3 hour Raw featuring wrestlers from all 3 brands. Right away I assumed it would be when the King of the Ring tournament would return since the draft was already scheduled and no aniversy or milestone episode was coming up.





So I emailed an owner of a wrestling news site about my theory of when the KOTR tournament might return. He agreed with my theory and posted it. Soon after every other news site started posting the same thing in almost the same way.





Now on the first site I was credited, but was I the one who started the rumor or did other people pick up the theory and thought the same thing?





Dont forget when I emailed the owner of the first site, no other one posted it.|||well,thats just how those sites work.it ends up on one site, then another guy sees it and says "sounds like alot of people on my site want to know that" and so he takes it. it is kinda like the news channels.you see something on CNN and its on MSNBC five minutes later.|||June 15th might be KOTR?


CRAP!!


Im going June 14th. D:|||lol thats funny but yeah once its on one all the others copy it asap so congrats probably lol, its funny to see how some of the rumors must start lol|||Maybe You Did.|||Could be ! Congrats.|||maybe|||idk did u?

No comments:

Post a Comment