Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Do you ever feel like bands skip your town?

I live in Newcastle Upon Tyne, we have a stadium and a Huge Arena that was good enough form Muse and Iron Maiden (once upon a morrow)


But now when I look at bands like Fall Out boy, their tour is in the South London and Cardiff.


(I will undoubtedly upset people with the bands I mentioned but I still think my point is a valid one) It wouldn't' get to me so much if these bands came to the North but they hit London and thing "Right that's England done for the next 3 years"








Does anyone else feel like their town is skipped unnessesarily?|||YESS!!!!





stupid Memphis,TN....





NO ONE comes here.....cept for Hannah Montana last year (EW!)


and i think the American Idol ppl...|||No bands ever come to Boise, Idaho, trust me.|||Well, I live in New York, so no.|||No.. I live in Baltimore and most bands end up coming here. Or at least to DC.|||nope.


i live in los angeles, it's never skipped :)|||yea no 1 evr comes 2 hardly any towns in ky except louisville|||Most rock bands skip South Carolina altogether. If it's not a leftover half dead 70's band or something from a country group(also known as the redneck review) it does'nt come to SC

No comments:

Post a Comment