Friday, January 27, 2012

What does it mean when my EX BF ...............?

do that ???? here's the story :)





we broke up 3 years ago but stayed good friends and when we're together we talk about songs and stuff like that so when we started datin' i told him that i love this song ( i want to spend my lifetime lovin' you by tena arena and marc anhony ) and that happened 3 years ago and the relationship was goin' well as long as we're just friends but i noticed that whenever he see me he doesn't talk with me and would only walk away and when he sees me online he opens a convo with me but doesn't talk and then closes it ( this happened a million times ) so today we were online so he talked me just like that :





him:kelsey please answer quikly


me:i'm here .. what's up ?


him:what was the name of the song in zorro's movie


me:i want to spend my lifetime lovin' you


him:Thaaaaank u


me:uw





but guess what ?? before askin' me he was actually listenin' to it and i knew that coz we use Hotmail Msn Messenger so we can show what we're listenin' to





so what do u think about the whole thing ?!|||I honestly don't think he's interested. Is there any evidence at all to say anything else?





Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment